All children and parents, infact, everybody needs fitness.
So let me tell you 10 points about how to be fit
- Do surya namaskar everyday. Surya namaskar is a type of yoga in which there are 11 steps. It burns your body’s calories and helps you to be fit.
- Exercise everyday for at least 1 hour.
- Have a healthy diet. Eat minimum fat, eat vitamins, carbohydrates and most importantly proteins.
- Get adequate sleep for at least 8 hours per day.
- Don’t do more than 2 hours of screen time in a day.
- Don’t eat too less.
- Don’t eat too much.
- Have a lot of water – at least 2 litres a day.
- Eat at least 2 fruits and 3 vegetables a day.
- Eat your meals on time.
So, this is my way of staying fit. What’s yours? (These are just a few ways to be fit, there are many others also).